About DICOM Library online viewer
DICOM Library offers to view uploaded DICOM file (s) in the browser with web based HTML5 DICOM Viewer - MedDream
. MedDream is a web based DICOM Viewer for PACS server that is aimed at making diagnosis, viewing, archiving and transmitting the medical images.
MedDream DICOM Viewer is FDA cleared for diagnostic use and CE class IIa certified as a medical device that can be used for review purposes or even primary diagnosis.
MedDream DICOM Viewer features:
MedDream DICOM Viewer has a rich radiology tool set, which includes regular tools such as: zoom, pan, windowing, magnifier, measuring and advanced tools:
- Line. Draw and measure the length of a line;
- Angle. Draw and measure an angle;
- Polyline. Draw and measure the length of a polyline;
- Area. Mark area of interest with a polyline and measure its area;
- Volume. Measure a volume on a 2D image. The 2D area that way is spun over a selected axis to form a 3D shape and a volume of such shape is measured;
- Ellipse. Draw and measure the Ellipse, which calculates standard deviation and mean values in Hounsfield units also;
- Cobb angle. Draw and measure Cobb angle;
- Text. Annotations. Possibility to save and display annotations and to view, write, edit or delete it’s text;
- ROI. Mark and store ROI for study instance;
- Calibration line. Change the scale of measurement;
- Show angles. Show all angles between intersecting lines;
- Intensity. Measure Hounsfield units at a specific point of a CT study;
- Hanging Protocols. Describe how to lay out a set of images for faster diagnosis;
- Reference lines. Display of reference lines (Scout Lines);
- Cine Mode. Cine playback of multi - frame sequences with video seeking support;
- Tracking of image orientation, when manipulating the study with the transformation tools;
- Simultaneous playback of up - to 12 DICOM instances;
- Comfortable bar of series preview with thumbnails.
- Create and store Key Objects.
MedDream provides the possibility to select and apply VOI LUT: non-linear transformation stored by medical modality.
- Fusion. PET-CT Fusion allows to combine the series of PET and CT types, thus linking the sites of radioactive drug concentrations with the anatomical patient structure;
- MPR. Multi - planar reconstruction with auto rotate Coronal or Sagittal projections;
- Crosshair. Represents the intersecting planes of the selected point on the main study.
- Possibility to print an active image;
- Forward several studies at once and simply find devices while forwarding;
- Export multiple studies;
- Possibility to anonymize and share studies (via DICOM Library);
- Possibility to create a report for a study;
- Support for SR modality;
- Support for PDF modality.
MedDream DICOM Viewer 3D Option
MedDream DICOM Viewer 3D option simplifies reconstruction technique for three-dimensional visual representations of two-dimensional image slices. The technology offers many different alternate views of the original data using various 3D reconstruction techniques such as MPR and MIP.
3D DICOM Viewer features
3D DICOM Viewer option has the following standard tools: pan, zoom, rotation rendering settings presets and advanced tools:
- Volume rendering from a single CT or MR dataset;
- Professional MPR / MIP comparison. Several 3D images can be compared at the same time.
MIP / MPR features:
- Double Oblique;
- MPR (Multiplanar Reconstruction) with Thick Slab;
- MIP (Maximum Intensity Projection);
- MinIP (Minimum Intensity Projection);
- AIP (Average Intensity Projection);
- Measurement tools: length, angle and intensity value.